{Latest}Top 15 Best Whatsapp Status Updated

Whatsapp Status


2015 is on it's own way,here some best Whatsapp Status to update
Whatsapp Status


1. Don't be innocent, someone will use your innocence as their weapon


2.Honesty is an expensive gift,don't expect it from cheap people 


3.Everything Happens For a reason


4.Every expert is once a beginner 


5.I don't have time to hate people, because i'm busy in  loving 


6.I 'm not special,I'm limited edition 


7.Happiness is a choice

8. Don't be an option to someone, be like a choice

9.Happiness is my friend is surprising

10.typing...

11.All of us need true love

12. our friendship is gift of god

13.trust is a like a mirror, once it broken, won't come back perfectly

14. Happiness is how u r at present

15. I always open Whatsapp for u r sweet message my sweetheart 

0 comments